Oftentimes, when we interact with others, internal and external factors get in the way of what we are trying to relay. Whether they come from subconscious beliefs about ourselves or noisy side conversations, those obstacles to relating with quality are called “communication filters” and, unfortunately, we all have them. Tune in to learn how to become aware of what your filters are and how they get in the way of your message. Don’t miss this episode full of actionable tips and strategies on how to become an effective communicator!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Overview of different communication filters.
- How distractions affect your communication.
- What role mood plays in your interactions with others.
- The importance of knowing where you stand with your expectations.
- What self-protection is and how it may limit your growth.
- How to deal with fear of rejection.
Featured On The Show:
In the Comments Below:
How do your filters get in the way of YOUR communication?
Never Miss an Episode:
- Leave us a Rating or Review in iTunes
- Subscribe in iTunes, iHeart Radio, Google Play Music, Tune In
- or via RSS