Ep #5: Non-Verbal Communication

Non-Verbal-Communication Photo

Studies show that words account for only 7% of the message you convey. The remaining 93% are made up by non-verbal interactions. This week, we will continue our topic of communication and particularly talk about the importance of getting a good grasp on non-verbal communication.

In this episode, I would like to direct you to the path of becoming a great communicator by sharing some techniques and tips on using non-verbal forms of communication like body language, eye contact, hand shakes and the tone of voice.  Don’t miss it!

Listen To The Full Interview:

 

What You’ll Learn From This Episode:

  • The 4 non-verbal communication types.
  • Why you should check your body language first before analyzing that of the person you are interacting with.
  • How to communicate with people who have a limp hand shake and why.
  • What the 4 personal space zones are and why you need to be aware of them.
  • The importance of valuing the other person’s time.

 Featured On The Show:

 

Never Miss an Episode:

 

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s