Studies show that words account for only 7% of the message you convey. The remaining 93% are made up by non-verbal interactions. This week, we will continue our topic of communication and particularly talk about the importance of getting a good grasp on non-verbal communication.
In this episode, I would like to direct you to the path of becoming a great communicator by sharing some techniques and tips on using non-verbal forms of communication like body language, eye contact, hand shakes and the tone of voice. Don’t miss it!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The 4 non-verbal communication types.
- Why you should check your body language first before analyzing that of the person you are interacting with.
- How to communicate with people who have a limp hand shake and why.
- What the 4 personal space zones are and why you need to be aware of them.
- The importance of valuing the other person’s time.
Featured On The Show:
Never Miss an Episode:
- Leave us a Rating or Review in iTunes
- Subscribe in iTunes, iHeart Radio, Google Play Music, Tune In
- or via RSS