“Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others. —Jack Welch
Early mid to late 19th century leadership was originally thought to be a born-into trait, and not something that could be developed. Since then, researchers have found that leaders are created and developed from a situation basis.
Listen To The Full Interview:
This week we will cover the topic of leadership and what it means to you. Whether your goal is to successfully manage a team at work, coach your child’s soccer league, coordinate a 5k run or even organize a social even with friends, listen in for some expert advice to help you get started. Don’t miss this episode!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- My story and what leadership means to me.
- The importance of loving of what you do.
- Common leadership styles.
- The questions that you need to ask yourself to help you get started on the path to leadership.
Featured On The Show:
Never Miss an Episode:
- Leave us a Rating or Review in iTunes
- Subscribe in iTunes, iHeart Radio, Google Play Music, Tune In
- or via RSS