Continuing the theme of last week’s episode, “acting in spite of fear,” we are going to go a bit deeper and discuss the importance of flexibility and giving yourself permission to be open to changes.
Listen To The Full Interview:
Tune in to discover how by giving yourself permission to make mistakes and taking consistent action, while being flexible along the way, we can create a happy life for ourselves. Don’t miss these powerful concepts that will set you up for success. And remember… stay flexible and keep taking action!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- My past experience with talking myself out of a great career opportunity and what I learned from it.
- Why it is crucial to give yourself permission to adjust or even change your goals.
- Important questions to ask yourself to ensure you’re moving forward with your goals instead of giving up.
- What you can learn from a bamboo plant about flexibility.
- The importance of being flexible while taking consistent action.
Featured On The Show:
Never Miss an Episode:
- Leave us a Rating or Review in iTunes
- Subscribe in iTunes, iHeart Radio, Google Play Music, Tune In
- or via RSS