Many of us don’t realize how their decisions affect their foundation for their whole life. How do we know whether our foundation is built on the sand or the solid ground?
Listen To The Full Interview:
On this week’s episode of My Time is Now, we look at why resistance to our true selves and a limited vision of how far we can go means our life is built on a sandy foundation. Listen in to discover the top three changes that will help you start building your life on solid ground, improving it dramatically. Don’t miss this episode!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The pitfalls of sand foundation.
- What you could achieve with a solid ground foundation.
- How I progressively rebuilt my life on a solid ground foundation after having it on sand for years.
- Why it is important to start trusting yourself to feel comfortable in the unknown.
- The importance of asking the right, effective questions.
- The importance of taking the right action steps without relying on anyone else.
Featured On The Show:
Never Miss an Episode:
- Leave us a Rating or Review in iTunes
- Subscribe in iTunes, iHeart Radio, Google Play Music, Tune In
- or via RSS