Many people out there would love to have their road to success paved for them, without having any potential problems along the way. Unfortunately, nothing in life works this way. If you want to achieve great results, you must be prepared to take risks.
One of the definitions of risk states that it is the intentional interaction with uncertainty. Risk is the potential of losing something of value as well as gaining something of value.
Listen To The Full Interview:
This week, we are going to discuss the topic of taking calculated risk in order to make your dreams come true. Tune in for some tips and strategies on how to get over the fear of taking risk to reach your goals and achieve success. Don’t miss this episode’s priceless advice that will help you get the life that you deserve!
Visit our site at mytimeisnow.co – let me know how you will take your first step!
Take Calculated Risks to Dare to Live Your Life – Red Bull Stratos Video
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What risk is and why it is important to understand it.
- The inspirational story of Felix Baumgartner’s incredible 128,000ft jump.
- What prevents us from taking action.
- The most important factor to consider in creating change in your life.
- The first steps to take.
Featured On The Show:
- Act In Spite of Fear Episode
- Learn more about Felix Baumgartner and the Red Bull Stratos mission
Never Miss an Episode: