“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
Have you ever put a dream or a goal on a “Someday” list because the time was not “Right” or because of the amount of time that it would require to accomplish it? Most of the time that “Someday” never comes and all we are left with are regrets.
Listen To The Full Interview:
On this episode of My Time is Now, we are analyzing the topic of time and how to make time work for YOU. Tune in to hear some inspiring ideas and advice on how to take control of the time that you are given and propel yourself towards great level of success!
How do YOU feel that time is a benefit to you?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How to minimize regrets through taking chances on yourself.
- The importance of realizing that we all have the same amount of time in one given day.
- Why it is important to analyze how we use our time.
- How I chose to re-structure my mornings in order to get most out of the day.
- How to begin working on your “Someday” goals.
Featured On The Show:
Never Miss an Episode: