“Walk with the dreamers, the believers, the courageous, the cheerful, the planners, the doers, the successful people with their heads in the clouds and their feet on the ground. Let their spirit ignite a fire within you to leave this world better than when you found it…” – Wilferd Peterson
As we embark on a journey of bettering ourselves, it is crucial to take stock of what types of people we surround ourselves with on a daily basis. Unfortunately, not everyone in our life will be positive, supportive and not overall aligned with our direction and mission in life.
Listen To The Full Interview:
On this episode of My Time is Now, we are discussing the importance of “weeding your friend garden” and surrounding yourself with the people who will help you grow and improve as a person. Don’t miss this inspiring episode that is sure to help you continue on your road to a better you!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why you should never do anything to diminish someone else’s dream.
- How to take stock of who you surround yourself with.
- What happens when you break out of your friend’s comfort zone.
- The importance setting boundaries with your some of your family members as you grow.
- What types of people will help you grow in the long run.
Never Miss an Episode: