This week on My Time is Now, we continue our last week’s conversation about limiting beliefs and particularly get into how to push through them.
As we start to grow and evolve, the old habits we had previously will no longer fit into our game plan. Therefore, we have a choice which habits we want or don’t want to keep in our lives. Unfortunately, our minds try to keep us “safe,” cause us to start doubting ourselves and naturally resist these new, positive changes.
Listen To The Full Interview:
In order to move out of our personal comfort zone and move into the new space of personal development, we need to push through our limiting beliefs that have been with us for many years. This is no easy feat. Tune in to learn about the challenges you can expect to encounter on your journey of self-improvement and what you should be looking at in order to break through those mental barriers, take full control over your life and achieve success!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why it is so difficult for us to make positive changes in our lives.
- How to master that “little voice” that tries to dissuade us from taking steps forward.
- The importance of understanding that we have full control over our choices.
- The first steps for pushing through limiting beliefs.
Featured On The Show:
- Little Voice Mastery: How to Win the War Between Your Ears in 30 Seconds or Less and Have an Extraordinary Life! by Blair Singer
Never Miss an Episode: