On this concluding episode of our 4-part “The World Is Your Oyster” mini-series on universal laws, we are talking about the Law of Life. According to Swami Vivekananda, this law states: “All love is expansion, all selfishness is contraction. Love is therefore the only law of life. He who loves lives, he who is selfish is dying. Therefore love for love’s sake, because it is the only law of life, just as you breathe to live.”
Listen To The Full Interview:
Tune in as we delve into the intricacies of the Law of Life and ways you can apply it on a daily basis. Discover the role love plays in our lives and how it can help you develop and strengthen all of your relationships, present and future. And remember, the time is NOW for you to make these beautiful changes in your life…so don’t wait, press “play” now!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What the Law of Life is all about.
- The importance of loving yourself as well as others.
- The major component of having healthy relationships with others.
- Why it is important to allow others to be different from yourself.
- My 30-day challenge to you!
Featured On The Show:
- Ep #28: The World Is Your Oyster Part 1 – Law of Divine Oneness
- Ep #29: The World Is Your Oyster Part 2 – The Law of Action
- Ep #30: The World Is Your Oyster Part 3 – Law of Cause and Effect
Never Miss an Episode: