Over the period of our lives, we all develop our own unique life patterns in the areas of career, finance, relationships, health, education, spirituality, community and even hobbies and recreation. When one or more of these areas of our lives is growing and improving, other parts often suffer, causing us to lose balance in helping our lives being truly fulfilled. Many folks out there think that for some strange reason this balance is not achievable and we can’t have it all. I can’t disagree with this more!
Listen To The Full Interview:
On the third part of our “How to Elevate Life Standards” mini-series, we discuss life patterns and how to achieve a balance between all areas of our lives and be truly fulfilled. I share my personal experience with removing the life patterns that no longer served me and replacing them with ones that helped me reach my goals and elevate my life. Listen in to learn how you can start working on YOUR life patterns today and improve your life dramatically! Grab a pen and some paper and get ready to take some notes…
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why people think that they need to lack in one area to succeed in another.
- What life patterns are.
- My personal experience with life patterns.
- How you can change and create new life patterns.
- The importance of modeling successful people that you want to be like.
- Why you should try new things.
Featured On The Show:
- Monthly Focus Guide Worksheet
- Learn more about Jack Canfield
- Chicken Soup for the Soul by Jack Canfield
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield