In the first two parts of our “How to Unlearn” mini-series, we supplied you with a great foundation by focusing on the unlearning process and what education really means. This information is a vital piece for creating a new and improved you. However, you will not get much out of it unless you start practicing it.
Listen To The Full Interview:
Practice is where you really get your hands into applying some new methods that are now in alignment with your goals. On this episode, we delve into the importance of practicing your new way of life. Join us to find out how you put together a practice plan for yourself and what you can do in order to stick to it and live a new fulfilling life you truly deserve.
Click “Play” below and prepare to get motivated!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The definition of “Practice.”
- My story of learning to practice my new way of life.
- What I did to help me adapt to a new way of life.
- How to put a practice plan in place.
- The importance of building in some flexibility into that plan.