I often hear from many of my clients that they want to be happy, live the life of happiness and just be in bliss at all times. They try to find that happiness anywhere they can, leaving no stone unturned. But what if I told you that you already have happiness and that the only issue you have is not being able to access it?
Listen To The Full Interview:
Today, we get into why we no longer need to search for happiness and how we can uncover certain expectations, reasons and excuses as to why we say we can’t be happy. Tune in to discover how you can remove all the “layers” to help you decide whether you can change your current commitments or attitude and be in a better alignment within yourself. Don’t miss this episode’s actionable tips that can help happiness flow through you freely, so it’s no longer a search or a struggle.
Keys to a happier, healthier life
Research suggests that certain personal attributes—whether inborn or shaped by positive life circumstances—help some people avoid or healthfully manage diseases such as heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, and depression. These include:
- Emotional vitality: a sense of enthusiasm, hopefulness, engagement
- Optimism: the perspective that good things will happen, and that one’s actions account for the good things that occur in life
- Supportive networks of family and friends
Being good at “self-regulation,” i.e. bouncing back from stressful challenges and knowing that things will eventually look up again; choosing healthy behaviors such as physical activity and eating well; and avoiding risky behaviors such as unsafe sex, drinking alcohol to excess, and regular overeating. http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/magazine/happiness-stress-heart-disease/
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The definition of happiness.
- Why you don’t need to search for happiness any longer.
- The importance of looking at your current commitments.
- Important questions to ask yourself that will help you access happiness within yourself.
- The health benefits of being happy.