When you don’t complete the past, you can’t be free to fully embrace the present. – Jack Canfield
It is so inspiring to start a new journey and set a new goal for a better life..! You see your confidence increase and start taking larger steps in achieving the life of your dreams. It doesn’t matter when you start – at the beginning of the year, mid-year or end of the year – the important factor is that you are willing to commit to that change.
Listen To The Full Interview:
Unfortunately, time and time again, I see folks starting their journey of self-improvement and quickly losing sight and falling back to old habits because they are surrounded by old thoughts, behaviors and material items of the past. So how do we avoid hitting the breaks and continue on our success journey?
On the first part of our new mini-series, we discuss how to declutter our living spaces and lives to make room for new opportunities. Tune in for some killer tips that will help you figure out and go through the motions of getting rid of items that no longer serve you on your journey to a better you.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The definition of declutter.
- Why we like to hold on to things that are no longer serving us.
- The benefits of decluttering your home and your life.
- How to begin decluttering process if you’re unsure of where to start.
- Tips for filling your fridge with only healthy foods.
- Three questions that will help you get rid of any useless items.