Today, we continue our mini-series on making room for opportunity. In order to open things up for new things in our lives, we simply must do some “clean up” to get everything working for us properly.
Listen To The Full Interview:
On this episode of My Time is Now, we focus on decluttering our relationship space. This does not mean that you need to stop every past relationship. However, it does mean that in order to clean up our relationships, we need to take inventory of what is in line with our goals and do some major work on our awareness.
Listen in to learn how cleaning up your contact list on your phone, weeding your friend garden and managing your family relationships can strengthen your life’s focus. The tips laid out in this episode will help you jump-start your journey of decluttering your relationships and making room for new relationships, in alignment with you journey and goal in your life.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The review of what decluttering means.
- Why you need to clean up your phone’s contact list and how to go about it.
- How to decide which friend relationships need to be weeded out.
- How to declutter family relationships without ending them.
- Why certain people in your life no longer contact you.
- How to begin your process of decluttering relationships.