Often times, when good things happen to us, we experience bursts of positive emotions and motivation that propel us forward and help us achieve great things in our lives. It is extremely important to hold on to these “positives” no matter how much external forces try to negate them.
On this episode of My Time is Now, we are talking about Energy Zappers, those events that suck fun and energy out of reaching our goals, and how to stay motivated in spite of them. Listen in, to learn some game changing advice that will help you deal with these Energy Zappers and even turn them into fuel for your growth!
Listen in here:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What forces help us stay motivated and achieve our goals.
- My personal examples of Energy Zappers and how I dealt with them.
- How to deal with comments like: “It’s not realistic.”
- The importance of taking the pioneering route to success.
- How to obtain the energy to take on moving forward with the mission of your life while working a day job.
- How you can start trusting yourself.
See you next week as I get into a new juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: