This episode will give you some expert advice from Wayne on sharing his passion in building leaders in business and how leadership is a valuable quality in business success.
Listen in here:
Wayne will answer the following questions in this interview:
- Taking the step to shift from being a Corporate Employee to becoming a Business Leader requires tenacity and courage. What’s the first step to help someone shift to a leader?
- What are the top 5 best business strategies and what are the top 5 worst business strategies?
- What motivated you to get an impactful message out to the masses?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned for today?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every Leader or aspiring Leader should possess?
Wayne Anderson is a senior Executive Leadership Coach and founder of the Leadership Science Institute, LLC.
He is a Certified Master Coach (CMC) and senior executive with equal blend of technical, business, managerial and public sector skills developed during experience with several “Fortune 500” companies and local municipalities.
He has extensive experience in helping his clients with leadership coaching and training to develop their professional staffs. He also has the unique ability to help his clients attract, retain, develop and motivate outstanding management and professional leaders.
He is the author of several books such as:
“Unwrapping the CIO: Demystifying the Chief Information Officer Position” (iUniverse Publishing: September, 2006),
“Powerful People Are Powerful IT Professionals: Your Daily Guide to Becoming a Powerful Information Systems Person” (iUniverse Publishing: January, 2007),
“I Am Unemployed … Now What Do I Do?: An Organized Approach to Becoming Employed” (iUniverse Publishing: June, 2011)
Connect with Wayne:
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: