In this episode I am asking you what it means to say Living The Dream and how that’s going for you so far.
I am excited to find out what it means to say Living the Dream!
Listen in here:
Here’s why I am so curious because when I ask a friend or family member how things are going, I receive a common answer: “Well you know, I am Living the Dream!”
My answer, “No I don’t know, but whose dream are you living and why are you living someone else’s dream? What happened to YOUR dream?”
So many of us in America have been caught up in living the American Dream. The catch to living the American Dream means you have given up on your own personalized dream of what’s truly important for you that would bring you a fulfilled life.
As an adult and business professional, if you are still clinging on to Living the Dream, it’s time to do a personal inventory of knowing which dream you are living. Is it yours or someone else’s dream? Are you struggling to fulfill someone’s expectations that are in direct conflict of who you are destined to become?
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you start to engage in Living YOUR Dream:
- Reformat the ideas, beliefs, that no longer serve you – Letting Go Process
- That mind chatter which gets you in trouble – Which voice(s) are you listening to? vs The voice you should listen to
- What are some life adventures you want to experience?
- What are your talents that have been pushed to curb?
- What do you envision as a successful life? (Do not compare it to anyone else)
- What must you do to take ownership in Living YOUR Dream?
When you start to comb through these questions, you may realize you have been living someone else’s dream or expectations. This causes stress, friction, and a fear of limitations in life. When you take the time and commit to your dream, life opens up a new set of challenges that are not covered with suffering. You also become fulfilled in your life journey.
This is your time, You are the only one who can make it happen. No MORE excuses.
Share with me on how you are saying Living YOUR Dream at www.mytimeisnow.co
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: