This episode will give you some expert advice from Andrew Neitlich as he shares powerful tips on how small business owners can get their edge in the market.
Listen in here:
Andrew will cover the following questions in this interview:
- What is an effective strategy for a small business owner?
- Why is it important to talk about having an edge when we discuss strategy?
- What are examples of edges for a solopreneur or small business owner?
- How does this relate to branding one’s company?
- How does an entrepreneur use this edge in marketing messages?
- What is one characteristic that you believe us Entrepreneurs or aspiring entrepreneurs should possess?
- What motivated you to get an impactful message out to the masses?
Andrew Neitlich is the founder and director of the Center for Executive Coaching (http://centerforexecutivecoaching.com), a leading training and certification program for professionals around the world interested in leadership and business coaching.
He also has his own coaching practice, with an emphasis on coaching emerging technology, healthcare, professional service firms and non-profit leaders. Andrew is the author of Elegant Leadership: Simple Strategies, Remarkable Results, The Way to Coach Executives, and three Guerrilla Marketing books.
He received his MBA from Harvard Business School.
Connect with Andrew: http://www.centerforexecutivecoaching.com/
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: