This episode will give you some expert advice from Kevin Cullis as he shares powerful tips on how small business owners can tap into their Talents for success.
Listen in here:
Kevin will cover the following questions in this interview:
- How would you define leadership?
- What take away(s) did you get from writing your book?
- What motivated you to get an impactful message out to the masses?
- What do you feel would be the impact if you decided not to share your book/message/or expertise?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What are a few resources you would recommend to someone looking to gain insight into taking charge in living their destined life?
- What advice would you give someone going into a leadership position for the first time?
Kevin Cullis is a former Gulf War I USAF officer, currently a business geek and an entrepreneur. He has his Bachelors in History, his Masters in Administration, as well as 12 years of face-to-face experience selling computers to businesses and many more years getting others starting their own businesses. He loves helping others to inspire and spark their startup of their God given talents, the craft of their business, and to help organize their business to be successful, the business of their craft. This combination makes Cullis unique in seeing opportunities and making it happen. “How to Start a Business: Mac Version” is his first book and this new book covers the Biblical basics for doing business how God intended it. It’s how Jesus did business.
Connect with Kevin: HWJDB.com
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: