Speaker’s Agent, Kim Tracy, discusses her trials and adjustments between adoption and finding her way to having a successful life. Kim’s go getter attitude shows how you make the choice to become who you wish to be instead of allowing uneducated perceptions to hold you back.
Listen in here:
In this interview Kim answers the following:
- When were you adopted? What were the circumstances?
- What was your childhood like?
- Was it strange growing up in an all-white family?
- Do you fit in with your family?
- What is a funny memory childhood memory?
- What were you like as a child?
- Do you want to find your biological family?
- Do you want to return to Vietnam?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What are a few resources you would recommend to someone looking to gain insight into taking charge in living their destined life?
- What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a business leader?
Adopted in 1973 from South Vietnam, Kim Tracy was raised in Denver, CO.
With parents who worked in Denver Public Schools, Kim and her siblings were educated in Denver and then summered in upstate New York, where their mother was born and raised.
Like her siblings, she participated in team sports while also playing the piano and French Horn.
Having always excelled at writing, Kim majored in Public Communications (with an emphasis in public relations and journalism) at American University in Washington, DC.
With a background in pr, marketing, and sales, Kim served clients in consumer products, non-profit, high tech, professional sports, real estate, health care.
As Speaker Agent for The Maxwell James Speaker Agency, Kim is dedicated to bringing the highest value to its speakers by connecting them with annual trade shows, conferences, industry events and corporate training, seminars, and workshops.
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: