In this episode, Paul Luchau, shares how he has been able to collaborate with Real Estate Agents to take the residential home buying process to an elevated level that builds long lasting relationships and success!
Listen in here:
In this interview Paul answers the following:
- How did you get started in your business?
- Why do you continue to do what you do?
- Who do you help? Why?
- How is what you do different?
- How do you get your message out to others?
- What motivated you to get an impactful message out to the masses?
- What do you feel would be the impact if you decided not to share your book/message/or expertise?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a leader?
Paul Luchau started in the financial services industry in 1985. His passion for helping people revolves around helping consumers and financial professionals understand how money works. He works daily with clients showing the wisdom of avoiding wealth transfers –transferred money that represents the money individuals may be transferring away unknowingly and unnecessarily.
Paul’s goal is not only to help individuals avoid wealth transfers but his passion is helping people see how to efficiently use money to improve one’s current and future life style. Paul is committed to education. He enjoys presenting in public forums and his commitment to improving the level of expertise of financial professionals is demonstrated as he teaches classes for real estate agents with his D.O.R.A (Division of Regulatory Agencies) approved continuing education program.
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: