In this episode, Jason Arneson, discusses the changing career landscape for young adults. He dives in on sharing his experiences as a high school counselor and the frustrations that lead him to a more important mission on developing our future leaders.
Listen in here:
Jason Arneson has worked with students and young adults for over 20 years, 10 of which were spent in the school system as a teacher and school counselor. Jason left the schools to start ArnesonGuides to supplement the education and guidance that young adults receive to be successful and happy in life.
ArnesonGuides is a community of Explorers, ages 16-24 who are seeking their path of purpose; and Guides, youth-friendly adults over 25 years old who are willing to share their experience, connections and journeys in order to encourage and guide the Explorers to their own personal best next step. The mission of ArnesonGuides is to help young adults find and take their best next step!
Connect with Jason:
- Snapchat/Twitter/Instagram: @arnesonguides
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook and LinkedIn: Jason Arneson
In this interview Jason answers the following:
- How is the career landscape and journey changing for young adults?
- Where is the education system not preparing our young adults for life beyond high school?
- What is ArnesonGuides and why did you start it?
- How would you like ArnesonGuides to contribute to the journeys of young adults?
- What do you feel would be the impact if you decided not to share your book/message/or expertise?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What are a few resources you would recommend to someone looking to gain insight into taking charge in living their destined life?
- What advice would you give someone going into a leadership position for the first time?
- What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a leader?
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: