In this episode, Steve Long discusses how the most talented team members are not the most productive. Steve shares how Execution IQ can help reset your expectations of your team and execute strategy.
Listen in here:
As a public speaker and Founder/President of Motere Consulting, Dr. Stephen Long applies an educative, rather than rehabilitative, consulting model resulting in an average of 115% financial performance improvement for his clients with a zero failure rate.
Through his work with champion athletes, fighter pilots, military special operations personnel, top salespeople and corporate executives, Dr. Long has helped permanently raise productivity from adequate to outstanding. Applying his strategies and techniques, Dr. Long has helped a variety of companies realize a significant increase in performance through management team execution specifically management succession, turnarounds, performance plateaus and change management practices.
In this interview Steve answers the following:
- What is Execution IQ?
- How does Execution IQ help management teams execute strategy?
- What motivated you to get an impactful message out to the masses?
- What’s your best piece of advice for the person listening to this interview?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: