In this episode, Rachel shares her personal story on grief and loss in the workplace. She also teaches us about how to embrace life challenges!
Listen in here:
Rachel Kodanaz is a heart-minded professional helping her audiences to Embrace Life’s Challenges. Rachel has been speaking passionately to national audiences of all sizes for over 15 years, addressing all aspects of change, growth, and acceptance that comes with embracing life challenges – those expected and unexpected. Her style inspires, informs and persuades audiences to be self-aware, take action, and continue to thrive.
Rachel holds a BS in Business Administration and has published numerous articles and has appeared on Good Morning America. Her books, Living with Loss One Day at a Time, and Grief in the Workplace: A Comprehensive Guide for Being Prepared have received international acclaim.
Books: Living with Loss, One Day at a Time and Grief in the Workplace: A comprehensive guide for being prepared.
In this interview Rachel answers the following:
- What does grief and loss in the workplace mean?
- What motivated you to get an impactful message out to the masses?
- What tools and education do you offer up to businesses on handling grief and loss in the workplace?
- What do you feel would be the impact if you decided not to share your book/message/or expertise?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- How can managers and employees understand differences in how someone handles grief and loss?
- Website: www.rachelkodanaz.com
- Facebook: Grief in the Workplace: https://www.facebook.com/Grief-in-the-Workplace-by-Rachel-Kodanaz-158606590828093/?fref=ts
- Book Links: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=rachel+kodanaz
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: