In this episode, Phillis describes her life transition from a high end corporate position to a much more empowered career. She talks to us about her training system and how effective this program has been for Business Owners and Sales Professionals.
Listen in here:
“The most important relationship you will ever have is the relationship you will have with yourself. Get to know yourself.” —Phillis Shimamoto
As the CEO of Be Brave! Say Yes! Phillis Shimamoto educates clients by showing them how to discover their true inner selves through personal development and self-discovery tools, gaining clarity and perspective to live in alignment and integrity with their own truth. Clients master their “inner fitness” by breaking through their limiting beliefs and learn to navigate their blind spots and other obstacles so they can tap into their true potential and live their life purpose and calling. Using her background in holistic healing, she powerfully impacts people by deepening their personal connections to themselves and others.
In this interview Phillis answers the following:
- What is Enneagram?
- How is this training tool used to help Business Owners and Sales Professionals increase sales?
- What motivated you to get an impactful message out to the masses?
- What’s your best piece of advice for the person listening to this interview?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What advice would you give someone going into a leadership position for the first time?
- What are you doing to ensure you grow and develop as a leader?
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: