In this episode, Tina Phillips educates us on her life changing experience in sky diving and how it correlates to building your business and skyrocket your sales process!
Listen in here:
As a Trainer and Coach for Sandler Training, Tina uses her passion for helping others as she guides companies and individuals in reaching their professional growth goals. As today’s leader in Innovative Sales and Sales Management Training, Sandler breaks the conventional rules that make the sales process ineffective and demeaning. Prior to joining Sandler, Tina invested 20 years in the Manufacturing space and relied on skills learned in Sandler training to not only be a consistent top producer, but also to be a coach and mentor for her sales team.
Tina discusses the following points of conversation:
- Skydiving on her bucket list
- How muscle memory training and development relates to sales
- Getting over the fear of heights and sales
- What motivated you to get an impactful message out to your audience?
- What is one characteristic you believe every business owner and sales professional should possess?
- What advice would you give someone going into a leadership position for the first time?
- What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop?
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: