In this episode, Jacqui Murray breaks the silence on the impact that professional burn out has on a business. She also discusses the importance of leadership development in business and personal growth strategies.
Listen in here:
As an international speaker, Jacqueline has dedicated her career to assisting businesses of all sizes, from Fortune 500 Corporations, public / private businesses, small “mom and pop” businesses and non-profit organizations, transform their operations into the productive powerhouse they were always meant to be.
Jacqueline believes that a company’s successes are an outcome of efficient operational processes. Understanding this, she uses a her ‘back to basics of psychology and social ecosystems’ approach in guiding and teaching leadership and management teams to reengage and understand what motivates their employees.
Jacqui discusses the following points of conversation:
- The transition from forensic psychology to corporate trainer
- The silent career killer – Burn Out
- What motivated you to get an impactful message out to the masses?
- What’s your best piece of advice for the person listening to this interview?
- What thoughts did you leave with people in your presentation?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What advice would you give someone going into a leadership position for the first time?
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: