In this episode, Michael discusses how he is impacting businesses today by implementing his background in acting and storytelling.
Listen in here:
Be Story Driven Founder, Michael Collins, is a long‐time performer and instructor, graduating from the renowned Second City Conservatory in Chicago. Michael has performed on stage and in front of the camera in Chicago, Los Angeles and Denver, and was a host for Outside Television. He is well‐known in the Denver improv community and can be seen on occasion performing at Lannie’s Clocktower Caberet, The Avenue Theater, and Voodoo Comedy Theatre.
Michael discusses the following points of conversation:
- What motivated you to bring acting and storytelling techniques to the business world?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What are a few resources you would recommend to someone looking to gain insight into taking charge in living their destined life?
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: