In this episode, Erica discusses her life journey that took her from being adopted twice to winning Mrs Colorado America 2016. She shares her passion on life and teaching other women how to become powerful leaders within their communities.
Listen in here:
Erica Shields, MPH, Ph.D is an NASM certified personal trainer, weight-loss and fitness nutrition specialist, Nspire Sports League (NSL) Master’s pro fitness competitor, and public health professional with over 30 years of experience working as a public health educator in local and state health departments, schools, communities, and universities.
Throughout her 49 years, she learned that every experience she had in life, every challenge, failure, and success, has prepared her to be a hope and inspiration to others today.
Erica discusses the following points of conversation:
- What motivated you to get an impactful message out to the masses?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What are a few resources you would recommend to someone looking to gain insight into taking charge in living their destined life?
- What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a leader?
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: