In this episode, Jennifer discusses her development in managing the “mean girl” voice in her head. She shows how she took charge and started to re-create her life that is producing a more satisfying lifestyle.
Listen in here:
Jennifer Lonnberg is a Christian Psychic, Energy Healer, Speaker and Author of Embodied Grace. She struggled with the pain and debilitating anxiety that came from a life of negative thinking and self-doubt. Why are so many people unhappy? Why can life be so miserable? Is “just getting by” OK with you? Is that all we can hope for? Is a life of joy and abundance unrealistic?
Jennifer teaches and guides her audiences to understanding how the brain/mind works, identifying subconscious roadblocks, defining the “Nasty Little Mean Girl” and helping them recognize and heal limiting beliefs and patterns of negative self talk.
Jennifer discusses the following points of conversation:
- Why are so many people unhappy?
- Why can life be so miserable?
- Is “just getting by” OK with you?
- Is that all we can hope for?
- Is a life of joy and abundance unrealistic?
- What motivated you to get an impactful message out to the masses?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop?
Connect With Jennifer:
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: