In this episode, Todd shares why disruption in a business environment is important for innovation and growth.
Listen in here:
Todd Mitchem is an entrepreneur, leader, and disruptor, known for his ability to structure, re-structure, and build companies, as well as his talent for leading. For more than 16 years, Todd has coached executives on dynamic leadership, structural excellence and strategic business applications at some of the top brands in the world, including Microsoft, Apple, Starbucks, Anheuser-Busch, H&R Block, Purina and Yum Brands.
Todd discusses the following points of conversation:
- What motivated you to get an impactful message on Disruption in a Business Environment?
- How does disruption impact innovation for an organization?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What advice would you give someone going into a leadership position for the first time?
- What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a leader?
Connect With Todd:
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: