In this episode, Shawn makes a 2nd appearance on the show and shares how empowering business owners adds value to business partnerships and he shares a few points on his upcoming book – 3 Laws of Empowerment.
Listen in here:
R. Shawn McBride works with business owners that want to lay the foundation first and get their business going in the right direction or assess where they are and set the stage for a brighter future for their business. His goal is to give clients options so they can choose the strategy that is best for them.
He is the founder and Managing Member of The R. Shawn McBride Law Firm, and McBride For Business, LLC for consulting.
When working with clients, or speaking Shawn’s goal is to protect and empower business owners. Shawn is commonly involved, at some level or another, in most client matters at the law firm or strategy firm. He helps clients find solutions to their needs, whether it is making partnership arrangements that work, setting up working systems to control risk, or helping a company set a plan for growth.
Shawn discusses the following points of conversation:
- You are an attorney, business strategist, speaker and author. How does this all connect?
- What is your message when you speak?
- How did speaking evolve from your attorney business?
- How did you figure out you are a natural educator?
- Tell us about your new book – Business Blunders.
- Why did you write this book?
- Why is this book special?
- What’s the difference between your law firm and your strategy firm?
- What are the projects you are currently working on?
- Tell me more about your upcoming book: 3 Laws of Empowerment.
Connect With Shawn:
- Website: http://rsmlawpllc.com/
- Twitter: @rsmlawpllc
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: