In this episode, Jim discusses how he made his lifestyle his business. He also gives us the background on The Mike character which is witty and has his own informative take on sports!
Listen in here:
As creator of the Trademarked MIKE cartoon sports character, Jim Sweeney has crafted his digital innovation to become the first universal animated brand in sports.
Sweeney envisions MIKE as an alter-ego personality to eventually be seen and heard on network television and Jumbotrons. Jim’s property has enjoyed an incredible start in digital media. In addition to penning 850+ blogs, Jim has also published 40 MIKE Sports Comic Books and monetizes them via affiliate partners.
A 58 year-old masters athlete, Sweeney still participates in sports. He is the USA representative for FIMBA – the governing body for masters basketball tournaments around the world.
Sweeney is utilizing his lifetime experiences in sports and business as a catalyst to bring the MIKE cartoon sports character to life and develop MIKE into a sports and cultural icon.
Jim discusses the following points of conversation:
- What motivated you to get an impactful message out to the masses with The Mike character?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a leader?
- Tell us about your world tour with FIMBA.
Connect With Jim:
Visit the MIKE on Sports! web site @ http://www.theemike.com
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: