In this episode, Doug McGuirk is educating us on addiction and how some “normal habits” we have today are actually signals of having an addiction to certain things, activities, and even personalities we surround ourselves with on a daily basis.
Listen in here:
Dug McGuirk is a motivational and inspirational keynote speaker who provides breakthrough experiences to help people reach their fullest potential. After having massive success in the music industry, starting with nothing; no contacts or experience and found his way to go from being an intern to working on multi platinum, Grammy winning albums, he transitioned into his deepest passion~ speaking. Having years of experience on stage touring the country in various rock bands, he transitioned into speaking by keynoting for music conferences. Like many of us, he had to “reinvent” himself and carve out a new career.
Dug was fortunate enough to be part of a small elite team hand picked by Tony Robbins, where he held the esteemed position of top rated Trainer and Senior Peak Performance Strategist. Dug also co-authored Multiple Streams of Inspirationwith Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul) and Johnny Wimbrey (From the Hood to Doing Good). He is a Master Practitioner and Trainer of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and certified in Neo Ericsonian Hypnosis, which enables him to elicit deep and lasting change in a short period of time.
Dug discusses the following points of conversation:
- Why is there so much addiction?
- What are a few addictions you had to overcome?
- What are some examples of addiction most of us may not recognize due to habitual behaviors?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What are a few resources you would recommend to someone looking to gain insight into taking charge in living their destined life?
- What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a leader?
Connect With Dug:
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: