In this episode, former monk, Greg Burdulis shares his intelligence on how mindfulness benefits everyone and how he is teaching mindfulness to top leaders within with large organizations like Google, PepsiCo and Eli Lily.
Listen in here:
Greg has been practicing mindfulness over 25 years, including 7 years in Burma as a monk. Since his brain has over 25,000 hours of training, scientists study it to research the effects of mindfulness. Greg brings what he learned in the monastery to popular sessions at Google, Facebook, and PepsiCo. In addition, Greg interweaves recent research in neuroscience, psychology, creativity, and leadership development into compelling and effective mindfulness training for executives.
Greg discusses the following points of conversation:
- What is Mindful Power?
- Why is mindfulness in the news so much these days?
- Why do you bring mindfulness to organizations like Google, PepsiCo and Eli Lilly?
- What are some success stories of your coaching clients?
- How does mindfulness benefit leaders?
- Are there ways to practice mindfulness without going to Burma for 7 years?
- Will you lead us in a short mindfulness practice that listeners can do, say even if they are driving?
- What is the difference between meditation and mindfulness?
- How do people work with you?
Connect With Greg:
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: