In this episode, Louie La Vella shares his expertise of being a nightlife consultant (concerts, entertainment personalities, and festivals) and how he shares this knowledge with business owners who are looking to engage more with millennials.
Listen in here:
With 20+ years experience in the nightlife consultant arena and extensive development and production experience with national television and feature film projects, author, speaker, and event producer, Louie La Vella has produced and marketed over 30 live music concerts in the past 24 months.
Louie has been called a “media-preneur” — combining a successful TV executive producer and host role with being a sought after marketing/branding consultant in the nightlife and music industry. In his television days, La Vella had the opportunity to interview the likes of Lady Gaga, Richard Branson, Backstreet Boys, and more.
Today, Louie’s clients include entertainment personalities, nightclubs, concerts and festivals. He creates branding and marketing strategies that engage and connect with audiences.
Louie discusses the following points of conversation:
- What motivated you to get your message out to the business platform?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What advice would you give someone going into business/or change in industry?
- What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop through your own re-invention?
Connect With Louie:
- Website: http://louielavella.com/
- Podcast Show: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/nightlife-and-music-marketing-podcast
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: