In this episode, Phil Gerbyshak shares the common mistake many people and businesses make in using any Social Media platform.
Listen in here:
Phil Gerbyshak is a speaker and a trainer, who delivers programs on the power of technology, social selling and connection. With a unique speaking style—part technology and sales expert, part entertainer—Phil keeps his audiences awake and engaged while providing micro-tactics to help you get more leads, earn referrals, and improve your business.
When he’s not traveling, speaking, or making new connections, Phil writes. He’s published 5 books, including 10 Ways to Make It Great and #TwitterWorks, more than 2,500 articles, and has been interviewed by the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Financial Times, and more.
Phil discusses the following points of conversation:
- What motivated you to get your message out to the masses on the disconnect that is taking place between lack of human connection and the hustle of using social media platforms?
- What thoughts did you leave with people in your article/book/presentation?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What advice would you give someone going into a leadership position for the first time?
- What are you doing to ensure you continue to grow and develop as a leader?
Connect With Phil:
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: