In this episode, Mark Ferguson shares how his dad taught him the Real Estate business. However, Mark was driven to break his comfort zone to steer his RE vision and business towards a new direction.
Listen in here:
Mark Ferguson’s purpose is to help as many people as he can become financially free through real estate.
Mark Ferguson is a Realtor, real estate investor, author and the creator of Investfourmore.com. Mark’s real estate team sells hundreds of homes a year, he has flipped over 100 houses, owns 16 rental properties and has written five books. Investfourmore.com is a real estate blog with over 300,000 views a month, over 20,000 subscribers and a wealth of free information.
Mark discusses the following points of conversation:
- What are the top 3-5 lessons from your professional or personal history that has shifted your life to where you are today?
- What motivated you to get into your line of work today?
- What do you feel would be the impact if you decided not take the chances/risks to get to your level of success today?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What’s your best piece of advice for the person listening to this interview?
Connect With Mark:
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: