In this episode, Ash Brown opens up on how her life completely flipped in within one year. Today, she has aligned herself to become an amazing media/entertainment powerhouse.
Listen in here:
Ash Brown is a gifted American producer, blogger, speaker, radio personality and event emcee. At an early age, this New York native, knew that she was destined for greatness. Ash spread her brand of positive energy as she worked to produce several reality projects, improv comedy shows and access television programs.
Ash Said It LLC was born in May of 2015. This company was built to supply passionate and charismatic media correspondence and voice over artistry all while officiating some amazing weddings along the way.
Ash discusses the following points of conversation:
- What are the top 3-5 lessons from your professional or personal history that has shifted your life to where you are today?
- What motivated you to get into your line of work today?
- What do you feel would be the impact if you decided not take the chances/risks to get to your level of success today?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What’s your best piece of advice for the person listening to this interview?
Connect With Ash:
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: