In this episode, Devon Kerns gets very vulnerable on the life of being single and standing in solidarity with it. He also opens up about the “one” that got away at the bus stop.
Listen in here:
Devon Kerns possesses more than a decade of public speaking and coaching single professionals on Leadership and Relationship Development, Emotional Intelligence, and Lifestyle Management. He has crafted the social tools and spiritual awareness to help professionals communicate their true self, be transparent and show vulnerability in order to increase personal power and improve corporate culture.
From coaching and training international sales professionals, entrepreneurs, and small business owners, Devon has created simple tools and action steps that help professionals cut through the usual business and personal relationship pitfalls.
Devon discusses the following points of conversation:
- What are the top 3-5 lessons from your professional or personal history that has shifted your life to where you are today?
- What motivated you to get into your line of work today?
- What do you feel would be the impact if you decided not take the chances/risks to get to your level of success today?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What’s your best piece of advice for the person listening to this interview?
Connect With Devon:
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: