In this episode, Matt Aitchison shares his mindset on how he built his real estate career and 6-Figure Flipper program. Matt also shares his best piece of advice on not chasing money.
Listen in here:
Matt Aitchison is a millennial entrepreneur, real estate investor, and wealth building evangelist who has had great success following his turbulent start. After being expelled his senior year of high school, to later facing felony charges in college – when all hope seemed to be lost – Matt decided that his past would not equal his future.
He is committed to personal development and leading an intentional life, and since graduating from UC Santa Barbara has gone on to found and participate in multiple companies within the real estate, construction, and education space. Matt has been ranked in the Wall Street Journal Top 1000 for real estate teams nationwide, personally flipped over 100+ houses in 5 years, hosts a top ranked motivation podcast, and now passionately mentors others on creating more wealth in all areas of their life.
Matt discusses the following points of conversation:
- What are the top 3-5 lessons from your professional or personal history that has shifted your life to where you are today?
- What motivated you to get into your line of work today?
- What do you feel would be the impact if you decided not take the chances/risks to get to your level of success today?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What’s your best piece of advice for the person listening to this interview?
- Discuss the 6-Figure Flipper program you are teaching.
Connect With Matt:
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: