In this episode, Allen Weinstein opens up on how dyslexia pushed him. In high school he was voted least likely to succeed. Today, he is a healthy self-made multi-millionaire enjoying life with his family.
Listen in here:
Allen Weinstein is a self-made man, a man who acquired success in life despite handicaps that might have left him a street derelict. In the crucible of our public education system, Allen had never been given much of a chance to succeed. He couldn’t read until he was thirteen and was labeled and written off by our educational system. Failure after failure in school sentenced him to a bleak future. Yet Allen found a way to deal with the blows life dealt him and a way to overcome his learning disabilities.
Allen discusses the following points of conversation:
- Give us A little bit about your background, Who is Allen Weinstein and where did he come from?
- In your book, “Memoirs Of A Learning Disabled, Dyslexic, Multi- Millionaire” You have a chapter on Losing it (which by the way you can download a free copy on Allen’s website as well as get a signed copy of the book) Can you give the listeners a little insight as to what happened?
- What motivated you to get into your line of work today?
- What do you feel would be the impact if you decided not take the chances/risks to get to your level of success today?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What are a few resources you would recommend to someone looking to gain insight into taking charge in living their destined life?
- What’s your best piece of advice for the person listening to this interview?
Connect With Allen:
- Website: http://allenweinstein.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/weinsteinallen/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AllenWeinstein
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: