In this episode, Brian Town opens up about the struggles of leaving his teaching career and pursuing the uncertainty of creating a business. Today he is only looking forward to the future growth of his very own business.
Listen in here:
Brian was a high school video and tech teacher for 17 years. Five years ago he quit to start his own company called Michigan Creative. Through lots of sweat, tears, and hard work Brian and his business is still here today with a staff of 8 and pushing forward to greatness!
Brian discusses the following points of conversation:
- What are the top 3-5 lessons from your professional or personal history that has shifted your life to where you are today?
- What motivated you to get into your line of work today?
- What do you feel would be the impact if you decided not take the chances/risks to get to your level of success today?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What are a few resources you would recommend to someone looking to gain insight into taking charge in living their destined life?
- What’s your best piece of advice for the person listening to this interview?
Connect With Brian: www.michigancreative.com
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: