In this episode, Demi Karpouzos opens up, for the first time, about how not having the right personal development tools held her back from embracing the success she created. Today she is more empowered in receiving the successes that comes her way.
Listen in here:
Demi Karpouzos is a Business Mentor, published author and tell-all speaker.
She left a 6-Figure income job to pursue her desire to become a business owner. After a lot of struggle and frustration, she realized that strategy was only part of the equation to building a profitable business. Her business has been her greatest teacher.
Demi has built; a multiple six figure business where 90% of her clients are from referrals and she grew her email list to over 400,000 people which she says was one of the best and worst things that happened to her.
Now she helps entrepreneurs and small business owners get more clients by building their audience and sharing their message. Demi and her work have been featured on DailyWorth, Advisor.ca, YahooNews! CNN, ABC News, and Fortune
Demi discusses the following points of conversation:
- What are the top 3-5 lessons from your professional or personal history that has shifted your life to where you are today?
- What motivated you to get into your line of work today?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What’s your best piece of advice for the person listening to this interview?
Connect With Demi:
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: