In this episode, Sohan Gokarn shares his story about his family’s rescue while under attack in Kuwait. His intuitive development from his life experiences have lead him to becoming an interventionist coach today.
Listen in here:
Sohan is an international trainer and a motivational speaker who helps people and businesses to get past what stops them from getting what they want in life-mainly related to three things: health, wealth and relationships. Prior to establishing his speaking business, he spent over six years as a communication skills trainer.
Sohan discusses the following points of conversation:
- Sohan Gokarn Introduction
- What motivated you to get into your line of work today?
- What do you feel would be the impact if you decided not take the chances/risks to get to your level of success today?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What’s your best piece of advice for the person listening to this interview?
Connect With Sohan: http://www.resultsjunction.com
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: