In this episode, Jen DeVore Richter shares her story on building her Rock My Image agency. She is upfront about the rocky road to her success.
Listen in here:
Jen DeVore Richter is an author, speaker, and seasoned business owner recently invited to be a contributor on The Huffington Post as an expert on personal branding and marketing.
For over 10 years, she enjoyed an achievement filled career as a marketing executive working in television, at Kennedy Space Center, and for a Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company. In 2003, she transitioned into entrepreneurship and co-founded Rock My Image in 2013 where she spearheads strategic planning.
Her expertise in marketing and creative approach to business has culminated in a co-authored book Amplify Your Business: The Rockstar Professional’s Guide to Marketing Success and podcast available on iTunes: Purpose Filled Business.
Jen discusses the following points of conversation:
- What are the top 3-5 lessons from your professional or personal history that has shifted your life to where you are today?
- What motivated you to get into your line of work today?
- What do you feel would be the impact if you decided not take the chances/risks to get to your level of success today?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What are a few resources you would recommend to someone looking to gain insight into taking charge in living their destined life?
- What’s your best piece of advice for the person listening to this interview?
Connect With Jen: https://rockmyimage.com/
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: