In this episode, Lori Wysocki opens up on her life adversity from foster care to becoming the best mother, author and leader.
Listen in here:
Lori Chavez-Wysocki believes “There is no such thing as a dead end job.” She has gone from field worker, to kitchen prep, to top performing 6-figure district manager. She has earned the coveted Circle of Excellence award for Jack in the Box, Restaurants six times. Lori is a popular mentor and sought after motivational speaker and real estate investor.
At age 2, Lori witnessed her father drown while on vacation, which later led her into foster care. Consequently, she was left with stress and confusion However she yearned for control and peace of mind. She was a teen mom and a high school dropout. Determined to make some changes, she earned her high school GED and Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration while a full-time mother of three. Lori has learned various ways to attain success by self-education and enjoys teaching life principles, beliefs and habits that inspire people to find success an their entry-level jobs. She also wishes to motivate people to push through their struggles and accomplish their goals so that they too can achieve their next level of success.
Lori believes that “We were all born a winner.” and knows that we achieve success by investing time and effort, because “What we put into life we get out of life” or in other words “bloom where you are planted.”
Lori discusses the following points of conversation:
- What are the top 3-5 lessons from your professional or personal history that has shifted your life to where you are today?
- What motivated you to get into your line of work today?
- What do you feel would be the impact if you decided not take the chances/risks to get to your level of success today?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What are a few resources you would recommend to someone looking to gain insight into taking charge in living their destined life?
- What’s your best piece of advice for the person listening to this interview?
Connect With Lori: https://www.amazon.com/Lori-Chavez-Wysocki/e/B01H5RDWRI
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: