In this episode, Rita Kyker opens up on her life of abuse and how she worked on recreating her new self. She speaks her truth on pebbles to pearls.
Listen in here:
Rita discusses the following points of conversation:
- What are the top 3-5 lessons from your professional or personal history that has shifted your life to where you are today?
- What motivated you to get into your line of work today?
- What do you feel would be the impact if you decided not take the chances/risks to get to your level of success today?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What are a few resources you would recommend to someone looking to gain insight into taking charge in living their destined life?
- What’s your best piece of advice for the person listening to this interview?
- Discuss your upcoming book From Pebbles To Pearls.
Connect With Rita: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rita-kyker-825b5719
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: