In this episode, Bob Tipton shares his jump from working in a corporation to running his own business. Today, his is a transformational keynote speaker and tells us about his book called Jump.
Listen in here:
“How we approach change, how we see the future, is critical to how hard (or not) and how successful (or not) change will be…”
This is one of Bob’s favorite sayings – and it speaks to the central theme in his messages. Change can leverage our desires instead of our fears, our choices instead of our insecurities, our strengths instead of our shortcomings. And when this happens, change – while in many cases remaining a challenging endeavor – becomes something “other than” hard, and something where success is normal and expected.
Bob Tipton is a practicing transformational change architect and facilitator, an author, and an energetic and insightful keynote speaker focused on driving higher levels of performance through healthier organizational cultures.
Bob discusses the following points of conversation:
- What are the top 3-5 lessons from your professional or personal history that has shifted your life to where you are today?
- What motivated you to get into your line of work today?
- What do you feel would be the impact if you decided not take the chances/risks to get to your level of success today?
- What did you need to believe about yourself to have the life you envisioned?
- Can you name a person who has had a tremendous impact on you? Maybe someone who has been a mentor to you? Why and how did this person impact your life?
- What is one characteristic that you believe every leader or aspiring leader should possess?
- What are a few resources you would recommend to someone looking to gain insight into taking charge in living their destined life?
- What’s your best piece of advice for the person listening to this interview?
Connect With Bob: http://RobertSTipton.com
See you next week as I get into the next juicy topic – stay tuned!
Never Miss an Episode: